MXA WEBINAR: COOLING INNOVATION FOR THE NEW AGE OF DATA CENTERS
What You'll Learn:
- How does the growth of high-density demands change cooling solutions? Does the range in rack capacity change the need for liquid or air solutions?
- Which design strategies are being leveraged to prevent stranded capacity?
- Are legacy facilities able to be repositioned and redesigned to meet modern end user preferences?
- How are operators achieving higher levels of efficiency? What technologies and infrastructure are assisting to work through PUE?
- Which facilities are incorporating new cooling solutions and technologies at scale? How are floor plans being adjusted to accommodate?
How You'll Do More Business:
- Learn how cooling operators are adjusting design and cooling solutions to meet new end user high-density requirements
Who You'll Meet:
- Vice president of engineering, director of operations, providers, architects, end users, contractors, brokers, consultants
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn what high-density is influencing cooling solutions across emerging markets, which facilities are adjusting to meet new requirements